GANKO Software Distribution (GSD)
What is the GSD?
The GSD provides computer programs and datum produced in our lab as results from research activities.
Before you download a program or data, you need to accept our license term. The `license term' consists of (1) the general license term and (2) an individual license term provided with each program or data. If a program or data has both terms, you should accept both terms. If an individual term conflicts with general term, an individual term is valid. If a program or data does not have its own individual term, only the general term is valid.
Please read the general license term.
Currently, following materials are or will be available:
- CHIME: The CHIME age calculation program
- SICC: The synthesized interference color chart
- ConoMap: The conoscopic figure simulating program
- PS Wulff Net: Postscript format Wulff net
- New accurate alpha-factor table for the Bence-Albee correction
- PS Schmidt Net: Postscript format Schmidt net (under construction)
- Sm-Nd and Rb-Sr isochron calculator (under construction)
- Calcite-Dolomite activity calculator (under construction)
- Characteristic X-ray and absorption edge search system (under construction)
- York (1966) linear fitting library (under construction)
Buttons for External Web Sites
You may freely use following images as link to the GSD top page (this page).
|SIZE: 120 X 30||SIZE: 180 X 60|